Slovenian Pumpkin Seed Oil from the...
Slovenian Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Kocbek Oil Mill, proud owner of the EU certificate, is offering a genuine traditional taste of north-eastern Slovenia. This pumpkin seed oil is used worldwide by many renowned chefs due to its rich flavour, versatility of use and very nutritional ingredients. (0.5l)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Not used or added any supplements
- Pumpkin seeds of the highest quality
- Contains vitamins, trace elements, carotenoids, rare amino acids
- EU certificate (Protected geographical indication)
- Pleasing fatty acid structure
- Used by chefs from Tokyo to New York
- For salads, desserts, various dishes
The north-eastern part of Slovenia, right at the edge of the Pannonian Basin, is known for excellent farming conditions. The tradition of producing exquisite pumpkin seed oil in this region is centuries old, and the Kocbek Oil Mill has been improving Slovenian cuisine with their oils ever since 1929. Produced under the strict EU regulations, Kocbek’s Slovenian Pumpkin Seed Oil is made out of carefully selected pumpkin seeds without any additives, pressed through a traditional natural process that guarantees minimal purity of 98%. In Slovenia, pumpkin seed oil is most frequently used as a delicious dressing for salads, but can be also used to intensify the flavour of desserts and various other, both hot and cold dishes.