One of the most popular choices from...
One of the most popular choices from famous Santomas winery. Refosco (Refošk) is bottled and offered to the market the next year after the harvest, offering a pristine, fresh taste of the autochthonous Slovene Istrian variety by the same name. A great companion for meaty gourmet experiences! (0,75L)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Integrated production
- Manually harvested & grape selection
- Nose: the fragrances of wild berries prevail
- Palate: extremely fresh, elegant and smooth
- Palate: tastes of raspberries, red berries marmelade
- Food: smoked / grilled meat, red sauce pasta
- Variety: 100% Refošk
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol
The wine maker's respect for tradition clearly shows in the grapes being hand-picked and hand-selected to offer the best possible taste of Slovene Istria. Santomas' modern fermentation technology adds its magic to this Istrian treasure, turning it into a very drinkable wine which seduces with its ruby-red colour, balanced tannin content and harmonious flavour. Santomas' fresh Refosco is ready to be tasted.