Furmint (Šipon) has been produced in...
Furmint (Šipon) has been produced in Slovenian lands for a long time, but Verus vinery has taken a step forward with this white wine legend. Verus is producing a well-balanced, lively acidic, demi-sec Furmint, which has excited even the tasting buds of the renowned British wine connoisseur Jancis Robinson! (0,75L)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Hand picked grapes
- Sustainable viticulture
- Location & climate perfect for white wines
- Only clean, perfect, ripe grapes
- Nose: fragrant grass and white currant
- Palate: pleasantly fresh and well balanced
- Palate: lively acid for which this grape is known
- Food: classic fish and poultry dishes
- Varietal: Furmint or. Šipon
- Alcohol: 12,5%
Many bottles of Furmint are produced each year on the hills of the Štajerska by many different – small and big – vineries, but not all of them get recognized and praised by the famous wine critic Jancis Robinson. Verus' Furmint 2007 got just that, confirming the producer’s belief that there truly is something magical about their wine. You can indulge in its fine fruity taste immediately or let it rest for a while.