Sauvignon is a very popular grape...
Sauvignon is a very popular grape variety in Štajerska. Verus Sauvignon is handled with great care. Cultivated to ensure maximum sun exposure and hand-picked to ensure only the best grapes to be pressed. Verus Sauvignon is dry white wine that will elevate the experience of enjoying your meals. (0,75L)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Most popular wine from Verus winery
- Hand picked grapes
- Sustainable viticulture
- Location & climate perfect for white wines
- Only clean, perfect, ripe grapes
- Palate: good depth of flavour and length
- Palate: classic gooseberry, white currant, kiwi
- Varietal: Sauvignon blanc
- Alcohol: 12,5 %
From the sunny slopes of the Štajerska Wine District region to the eventual bottling, Verus’ Sauvignon is handled with great care. Cultivated to ensure maximum sun exposure and hand-picked to ensure only the best grapes to be pressed, Sauvignon is fermented for three weeks in stainless-steel tanks to evolve its well-known deep and fresh taste. Ready for many occasion, Verus’ Sauvignon never disappoints.