Marjan Simčič is one of the best wine...
Marjan Simčič is one of the best wine producers in Slovenia, the winner of numerous international awards, and his Ribolla (Rebula) is certainly one of his best classic offerings. Created from a well-respected autochthonous Slovenian variety, this white delight is a perfect example of Slovenian wine-producing know-how. (0,75L)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Only natural methods
- Slovene autochthonous variety
- 8 months in stainless steel tanks
- Colour: light yellow, gold accents
- Nose: lemon, green apple, citrus & grapefruit
- Palate: complex, rich and elegant body
- Palate: despite dryness, freshness and minerality
- Food: as an aperitif in spring and summer
- Food: vegetables, white meat, sea food, rice, sushi
- Grape type: Ribolla
- Alcohol: 12,5 %
Slovenes love classics, Slovenes love Ribolla and Slovenes love Marjan Simčič’s wines. How could we not love his Ribolla? An expression of sophisticated harmony of soft tastes, Ribolla complements modern cuisine extremely well and is an indispensable accessory in many home and professional kitchens of the area. It can be tasted in practically every wine cellar in Goriška Brda, but if you want to taste it, why not go for the best immediately? And Simčič’s might just be that - the best there is…